- Ultra-lightweight 6Al-4V Titanium axle keeps weight to an absolute minimum while giving great strength and durability.
- Internally butted axle for maximum strength to weight ratio.
- Lightweight 6061 Aluminium shell.
- Silver anodised cups are forged then CNC machined for low weight, high strength and excellent precision.
- Custom silver anodised tapered crank spacers help maintain the correct crank fitment and can be easily removed to ensure most types of 20-tooth Shimano BB tool can be used
68mm shell with 128mm axle.
- Full compliment sealed bearings offer improved static/dynamic load capacity and durability.
- Supplied with custom CNC 7075 Aluminium M14 crank bolts.
- Anodised silver finish with minimalist black SL logos.
- Supplied in custom printed Trialtech box with Trialtech stickers and anti-seize assembly paste for your threads.
- Weight: 179g (without crank bolts).
Please note: When fitting axle spacers, the wide end must face outwards away from the frame as shown in the pictures. Incorrect fitting of the spacers will void the warranty.