HASHTAGG Two Pieces crankset 2.0
We have brought several improvements to our 2 pieces crankset.
Of course the elements that makes our crankset a reference remain present:
– 30mm oversize 7075T6 aluminium axle fit into the right crank.
– Left crank adjusted on the axle through an exclusive fluting system
– Fixed Q factor (the gauge between the 2 cranks cannot change while getting used contrary to the cone-shaped systems which see the cranks get closer to each other).
– No tools needed free wheel removing.
– Industrial bearings 6906-2RS for a maximal enlarged loading on the aluminium oversized axle.
Basically, the ratio price / weight / durability / rigidity was unequalled! Our crankset (840 grammes) was 7 grammes lighter than the lightest Isis crankset (Titanium bottom bracket + reference Isis cranks + ergal bolts).
But the durability was unmatched (O broken axle in the World) and the rigidity so much higher. All that with an easier maintenance and the same buying price.
Then we brought several and substantial changes to optimized more again this product:
– 30 grammes lighter axle.
– New forged with polished finish crankset 20g lighter with increased rigidity.
– New pedal load on the crank (easier assembly of the pedal with or without washer)
– Right bearing cup available in two versions : unbreakable steel or light 7075 T6 aluminium (shorter durability)
– New 120.9 freewheel
– Reinforced material of the teeth
– Optimized design of the teeth
– Side cover welded on the body of the free wheel for increased durability and no maintenance needed.
Complete Crankset in 160mm = 749 grammes, freewheel and screws included.
Complete Crankset in 170mm = 786grammes, bashguard, freewheel and screws included.
Complete crankset: 440 US$